Ten Tales of Dark & Secretive Orders
Lovecraft envisioned a world in which humanity is ignorant of cosmic realities. When the bleak truth is revealed, it terrifies us, for it offers no hope of our salvation. Cultists are the gatekeepers to this knowledge. Their aim is to keep secret the existence of their gods by any means possible, and to free their gods from their slumbering prisons — thus bringing about humanity’s final downfall. Cthulhu’s Dark Cults provides keyhole-glimpses into these secret orders, all irredeemable and hell-bent for humanity’s demise.
Edited by David Conyers. Cover by Stephen Gilberts. 256 pages. Trade Paperback, perfect bound.
The Stories Included:
- The Eternal Chinaman by John Sunseri
- Captains of Industry by John Goodrich
- Perfect Skin by David Witteveen
- Covenant of Darkness by William Jones
- The Whisper of Ancient Secrets by Penelope Love
- Old Ghost by Peter A. Worthy
- The Nature of Faith by Oscar Rios
- The Devil’s Diamonds by Cody Goodfellow
- Requiem for the Burning God by Shane Jiraiya Cummings
- Sister of the Sands by David Conyers